Disabled Veterans pheasant hunt
- 200 total birds released, 10 birds per hunter
- 10 stations manned by the preserve (European style hunt)
- A KING’S feast following the event (chicken and ribs with all the trimmings)
- You may bring your own 12 ga, 20 ga. or 410 ga shotgun.
- Bring 2 boxes of ammunition, additonal ammunition may be supplied if needed
- All extra volunteers dinner cost will be $15.00
- Beverages provided and meat trays etc. during and after the hunt.
- Possible door prizes for the veterans pending the funding raised.
Fall and Spring hunts available. If you know of any interested disabled veteran or of any funding sources please contact Ron Welle at (320)260-6023 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org